At Net World Sports everything we do is about giving our customers the very best. We’re the champions of sourcing and manufacturing the best quality sporting products, we deliver your orders in the quickest possible time and we constantly strive to offer unbeatable value. Our relentless dedication to offering the best experience possible means that our customer service is unrivalled. We won’t be beaten.
- Picking and packing orders with great attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Assisting with general warehouse duties.
What you'll need to show us
- Have a high standard of work.
- Able to use initiative and work unsupervised.
- Able to work as part of a team, contributing to a common goal.
- Good communication skills.
- Level of computer literacy sufficient to be able to use computerized order management system.
- Willing to learn with a thinking and 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with Microsoft NAV and Dynamics365 would be desirable
- Experience within a warehouse setting.
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday as below:
- Week 1: 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Week 2: 2.30pm – 11:00pm
What's in it for you:
- Additional holiday leave with length of service.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Staff discount.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Social and charity events throughout the year.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Discounted sports equipment.
- To be a part of a fast-growing, family business.
- Huge new office/warehouse coming 2022.