We’re now looking to add an ambitious and target driven individual to join our energetic and high performing sales team to help sustain and continue our growth as one of the fastest growing businesses in the country.
- Generate sales opportunities through enquiries or developing leads for our extensive range of sports, garden & home equipment.
- Deliver a fantastic experience across all channels which include by phone, email, live chat and face to face meetings.
- Create long-standing relationships with our customers by delivering a quick, efficient, and accurate service.
- Constantly reviewing ideas to help improve customer retention.
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline of enquiries through various avenues.
- Be able to adapt to a fast-working pace environment and prioritise workload.
- Be able to suggest ways to improve internal processes and offer advice to other departments.
- Develop an expert level of Net World Sports product knowledge.
- Take responsibility within the team to help aid the development of others.
- Be able to focus and excel at dealing with customers from all over the world.
What you'll need to show us:
- Preferred 1 year experience in a sales environment, but not essential.
- Confident and positive attitude.
- Self-driven hunger to achieve & surpass team and individual targets.
- Display excellent communication skills at all times, written & verbal.
- Recognise the importance of working to tight deadlines.
- The ability to think outside the box.
- A fun but serious attitude towards work.
WHAT WE VALUE:
Our mission is to become the world’s leading sports equipment retailer. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry, talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. So, what do we look for in our hires? Well, Net World Sports is a pretty unique place to work. Our people create our culture, here’s just some of the things we value in our people:
- Good attitude – reliability, accountability and a positive attitude goes a long way!
- Be respectful - treat and speak to each other with respect. Be present, stick to deadlines and be respectful of other people’s time.
- Hard working – don’t be afraid of hard work, roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Approachable – be friendly, kind and willing to help others.
- Supportive – encourage and support each other to do our best!
- Adventurous – we like to find creative solutions and play by our own rules.
- Transparent - Open and honest communication with others and with ourselves.
What's in it for you:
- Hours: 37.5 hours across 3 shift patterns - Monday – Friday
- 6-week rota provided in advance.
- Typical rota will consist of the following:
- 06:00 – 14:30 – 1 week
- 09:00 – 17:30 – 4 week
- 15:30 – 00:00 – 1 week
Please note the salary range £21,500 - £32,500 - includes OTE
Must be eligible to work in the UK