We’re looking to add an ambitious and target driven individual to our vibrant, energetic, high performing sales team. Our sales team are responsible for dealing with inbound calls, outbound calls, emails and live chats, as well as the freedom to generate new business to achieve team monthly sales targets.
You’ll be dealing with both B2C and B2B customers, helping a huge range of customers from all over the world to buy equipment for all occasions. From the Premier League’s Manchester United and the New Zealand Men’s National Team through to Rangers FC and the All England Lawn Tennis Club, we’re working with the best of the best.
You’ll need to explore every potential avenue for business by asking questions, reacting to information and acting quickly but accurately to increase chance of conversion. By building relationships with key accounts, you’ll ensure that our sales pipeline is always up to date.
We have the very best products on the market, meaning every enquiry dealt with should result in a sale. This is where you come in.
- Generate sales opportunities through enquiries or developing leads for our extensive range of sports, garden & home equipment.
- Deliver a fantastic experience across all channels; over the phone, via email, through live chat and in-person meetings.
- Create long-standing relationships with our customers as well as maximising all potential from existing customer base.
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline of enquiries.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure we never lose an opportunity.
- Deal with a range of customers including the public, schools, clubs and commercial businesses.
- Strive to ensure that not only all customers leave satisfied but also that repeat business gains can be made.
- Ability to adapt to fast working pace environment and prioritise workload.
- Help develop and improve products, giving feedback and ideas directly to the Products team.
- Maximise social media to network with potential customers and generate custom and boost our profile.
What you'll need to show us:
- Confident and positive attitude.
- Commercial awareness.
- Tenacity to get the job done with strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Self-driven hunger to achieve and succeed team sales targets.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to ask relevant questions to highlight potential opportunities.
- Enthusiastic approach to our overseas customers and enquiries
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills
- Show willingness to help and learn other sides of the business
- Knowledgeable in at least one sporting area.
- Recent experience in a sales or customer facing environment - 1 year minimum
What's in it for you:
Hours: 37.5 across three shift patterns Monday - Friday; 6.00am – 2.30pm, 9.00am – 5.30pm, 3.30pm – 12.00am. Saturdays and Sundays included on a shared rota basis; 9.00am - 5.00pm.