We are looking for a passionate PPC Executive to help with campaigns creation and monitor paid search budgets across multiple paid platforms. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing. You will also be analytical and great with numbers. Supporting our PPC Manager, your goal will be to ensure our digital marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
- Work across multiple advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Amazon Sponsored, Bing Advertising & Facebook Advertising, ensuring they provide a healthy return for the business.
- Have a clear understanding of Google Shopping, Display & Search Ads.
- Maintain any Bing Ads settings, utilising the google ads tools to improve Bing.
- Monitor account budgets, making sure they are adequately hitting spend and revenue targets which are set.
- Create new and improve upon existing campaigns on Google Ads through optimisation.
- Maintain the Google shopping feed and Google merchant centre accounts, working with content to minimise any errors within feeds.
- Create Google Shopping feeds for any new accounts.
- Provide reporting for various metrics across multiple advertising accounts on a monthly or weekly basis if required.
- Build a relationship with our Google Accounts Representative, keeping them up to date on campaign strategy and any business information they may require.
- Create appealing and dynamic ads which appeal to our wide range of customers.
- Keep up to date with PPC trends, making sure all Google Ads training certificates are completed and up to date.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SHOW US:
- Ideally at least 2 years using the following; Google Ads.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, Amazon Sponsored, Google Data Studio, Google Merchant Centre, Google Ads Editor.
- Recent working experience in a similar role.
- Confident with Excel.
- Organised, with a strong attention to detail.
- Good communicator, able to suggest ideas and present recommendations.