We are looking for a passionate PPC Assistant to help with campaigns creation and monitor paid search budgets across multiple paid platforms. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing. You will also be analytical and great with numbers. Supporting our PPC Manager, your goal will be to ensure our digital marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
- The PPC Assistant is responsible for contributing to PPC platforms, ensuring account health is positive.
- Support the PPC team with any campaign changes.
- Assist the head of department with any tasks that contribute to the overall success of PPC.
- Work across multiple advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Amazon Sponsored, Bing Advertising and Facebook Advertising.
- Develop a clear understanding of Google Shopping and search ads.
- Monitor account budgets, making sure they are adequately hitting the spend and revenue targets that are set.
- Create new campaigns and improve upon existing ones.
- Maintain the Google shopping feed and Google merchant centre accounts, working with content to minimise any errors within the feeds.
- Understand how to create Google Shopping feeds for any new accounts.
- Build a relationship with the Google Accounts Representative, keeping them informed on campaign strategy and any business information they may require.
- Create engaging and dynamic ads that appeal to our wide range of customers.
- Keep up with PPC trends by making sure your Google Ads training certificates are completed and up-to-date.
- Develop a full understanding of Google Analytics, using business data to improve our ads.
- Assist members of staff with Google Analytics information.
- Create and edit settings within Google Analytics to keep business data accurate.
- Develop a basic understanding of Google Ads editor for bulk changes to be made.
- Assist with suggestions on improving account health.
- Utilise the wider teams in the business to keep ads relevant and informative.
- Communicate the need for content changes effectively to the relevant departments, providing data to justify any changes.
- Feedback any issues with the Google Ads campaigns to the PPC team.
- Communicate with the wider digital marketing team to investigate new opportunities for paid advertising.
- Assist the PPC department with any reports or analysis they might require.
- Collaborate with the development team to make sure ads are tracking correctly and assist with any issues that might occur.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SHOW US:
- A marketing or digital marketing degree or other relevant qualification.
- Fluent in English with strong grammatical and spelling ability.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to solve problems through independent research.
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- An understanding of other digital marketing channels, including SEO
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships.
- A keen attitude to learn.
- An interest in sports.
WHAT WE VALUE:
Our mission is to become the world’s leading sports equipment retailer. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry, talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. So, what do we look for in our hires? Well, Net World Sports is a pretty unique place to work. Our people create our culture, here’s just some of the things we value in our people:
- Good attitude – reliability, accountability and a positive attitude goes a long way!
- Be respectful - treat and speak to each other with respect. Be present, stick to deadlines and be respectful of other people’s time.
- Hard working – don’t be afraid of hard work, roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Approachable – be friendly, kind and willing to help others.
- Supportive – encourage and support each other to do our best!
- Adventurous – we like to find creative solutions and play by our own rules.
- Transparent - Open and honest communication with others and with ourselves.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday - we offer flexible working hours which can be discussed in the interview
This role is based in our Wrexham office, full-time. We're unable to offer remote-working, and require a quick start so we're unable to consider applications outside of the UK.
Please send across a full CV and covering letter.