We are looking for a passionate PPC Assistant to help with campaigns creation and monitor paid search budgets across multiple paid platforms. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing. You will also be analytical and great with numbers. Supporting our PPC Manager, your goal will be to ensure our digital marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
- Working across multiple advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Amazon Sponsored, Bing Advertising & Facebook Advertising. Making sure they provide a healthy return for the business.
- Monitor account budgets, making sure they are adequately hitting spend and revenue targets which are set.
- Create new and improve upon existing campaigns in Google Ads, encouraging new ideas for the acquisition of customers.
- Maintain the Google shopping feed and Google merchant centre account, working with content to minimise any errors within the feeds.
- Provide reporting for various metrics across multiple advertising accounts on a monthly or weekly basis if required.
- Keep up to date with PPC trends, making sure all Google Ads training certificates are completed and up to date.
- The ability to understand and implement account scripts.
- A full understanding of Google Analytics, using business data to improve upon ads.
- Communicate with various departments such as content, SEO and marketing to collaborate PPC goals with individual campaigns.
- Utilising AdWords editor to bulk change campaigns across multiple accounts.
- Create engaging and tailored display campaigns across Google and Facebook.
- Editing products within Magento to create targeted ads.
- Creating audience lists for campaigns.
What you'll need to show us:
- Experience with/understand of text ads and Google Shopping.
- Fluent in English with strong grammatical and spelling ability.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Windows operating systems such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Confident with navigating quickly around the internet, using multiple browsers and tabs.
- Ability to simplify complex problems or processes to achieve.
- Proactively seek solution to any issues that pose a threat to the accounts.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Amazon Sponsored.
- Experienced with using Amazon selling platform.
What's in it for you:
- Performance bonuses.
- Additional holiday leave with length of service.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Staff discount.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Social and charity events throughout the year.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Discounted sports equipment.
- To be a part of a fast-growing, family business.
- Huge new office/warehouse coming 2022.