In 2020, Net World Sports experienced rapid organic growth due to our great people within the business, we’re now on the lookout for an experienced recruiter to join our team to help us find even more superstars to join us.
In the last year alone we’ve gone from 100 to over 170 staff, and we’re not done yet. This is a brand new and super exciting role for us and we truly believe it will be one of the most important hires that we make this year.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment, hiring the best talent for the business.
- Supporting recruitment for a wide range of areas from Customer Service, Sales and Warehouse roles to Digital Marketing, Finance, Product Development and Web Developers.
- Develop an understanding of the hiring needs of the organisation and create an active candidate pipeline.
- Helping to set up job bords, CV search platforms and ATS system to suit you.
- Identifying the perfect candidates to fit seamlessly within the company culture.
- Helping to create strong links with local school and national Universities to support our Graduate and School Leaver programmes.
- Identify current and future hiring needs/trends.
- Driving large recruitment projects, mainly through assessment centres/Recruitment evenings.
- Utilising social media to attract candidates, promoting brand awareness and being an ambassador of the Mission, Vision and Values throughout ensuring the candidate journey is positive and efficient.
What you'll need to show us:
- 3 - 4 years’ recent experience across the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Proactive, well-organised, diligent and commercially astute.
- Positive, confident and solution-focused attitude - you won’t be afraid of a challenge!
- Experience utilising job boards, Linkedin and other social media to highlight opportunities.
- The ability to bring your knowledge to the team and implement immediate action.
- Know the commercial importance of working to tight deadlines.
- The ability to think outside of the box and suggest ideas.
- A fun attitude to work.
What’s in it for you:
- Performance bonuses – quarterly, end of year.
- Additional holiday leave with length of service.
- An extra day off for your birthday.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Social and charity events throughout the year.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Discounted sports equipment.
- To be a part of a fast-growing, family business.
- Huge new office/warehouse coming 2022.
- The opportunity to grow your own team.