We’re looking for a keen, careful and enthusiastic Reach Truck and Counterbalance Driver to join our busy warehouse team. You must be conscientious, honest and hardworking, able to work quickly and efficiently in a physically demanding environment.
We’re growing very quickly, so you need to want to learn and develop as the business grows. The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Unloading our ever growing number of inbound pallets from global suppliers.
- Locating incoming stock into high level racking across several of our warehouses.
- Loading outbound goods for a number of carrier collections throughout the day.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Assisting with general warehouse duties as they arise
WHAT WE VALUE:
Our mission is to become the world’s leading sports equipment retailer. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry, talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. So, what do we look for in our hires? Well, Net World Sports is a pretty unique place to work. Our people create our culture, here’s just some of the things we value in our people:
- Good attitude – reliability, accountability and a positive attitude goes a long way!
- Be respectful - treat and speak to each other with respect. Be present, stick to deadlines and be respectful of other people’s time.
- Hard working – don’t be afraid of hard work, roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Approachable – be friendly, kind and willing to help others.
- Supportive – encourage and support each other to do our best!
- Adventurous – we like to find creative solutions and play by our own rules.
- Transparent - Open and honest communication with others and with ourselves
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SHOW US
- An ability to maintain a high standard of work within a busy environment.
- You’ll be able to use your initiative and work unsupervised.
- You’ll enjoy working as part of a fantastic team, contributing to a common goal.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic and positive approach to work.
- You’ll possess a level of computer literacy sufficient to use our order management system.
- Above all else you’ll always be willing to learn with a 'can do' attitude.
- Must have a valid RTITB (or similar) Reach and Counterbalance licence - unfortunately we cannot accept in-house licences.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Mornings/Afternoons: 6am - 2.30pm / 2.30pm - 11pm rotating shifts - Monday - Friday OR 4 on 4 off - 7am - 7pm, Monday - Saturday, 10am - 10pm Sundays
Salary is dependant on experience and licenses and ranges from (£23,000-£26,000).
Must be eligible to work in the UK