We’re on the lookout for the very best graduates to join our ever-expanding ecommerce team as a Junior Ecommerce Sales Executive. If you’ve got talent, determination and ambition, combined with bucket loads of energy and a genuine desire for success, then you’ll be in great company. In return, we’ll provide you with an unrivalled career progression and give you genuine responsibility from day one.
You’ll join our ecommerce team who are responsible for the delivery of all content across the websites and associated channels. Together you’ll produce content tailored to Net World Sports’ customers, owning all aspects of a product listing, including engaging and persuasive descriptions, photos, video and product reviews, the decision of whether a customer will buy from us lies with you. Your ruthless determination and ownership of product listings will mean we’re never sat still. You’ll become a sole sales beacon for your chosen listings, and from this take ownership of the YOY growth of your products.
- Managing and improving the day to day trading activity of your products across each of the global marketplace platforms and websites.
- Creating engaging and informative copy for both new and existing listings, with the sole focus on making these listings sell.
- Working closely with the SEO department to ensure each listing is properly optimised to ensure positive search engine rankings results. The common goal is to be at number one for all of your listings.
- Understanding the determining factors and seasonal effects on your products in order to maximise sales and boost revenue annually.
- Understanding the key target audiences of your products and centring your copy to drive sales directly towards them.
- Working with multiple internal teams such as procurement and marketing and reacting to consumer requests in order to drive sales across all facets of the business.
Perks of the job
What you'll need to show us:
- You’ll have an exceptional standard of literacy.
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’ll be able to think on your feet.
- You’ll be organised, effectively prioritising tasks with a keen attention to detail.
- You’ll be full of ideas, constantly suggesting ways that we can improve.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and you will love a challenge.
- You’ll have a keen interest in sports.
Applicants must be recent graduates, 2020 or due to graduate in 2021, with a degree classification 2:2 minimum in a relevant subject. Our main criteria are dynamic candidates that are eager to learn and develop within our company, a strong academic record with some prior work experience.
We like to keep our application process simple and to the point. We want to learn about you, so make sure you include: