As a Ecommerce Sales Executive at Net World Sports you’ll be results obsessed, have a keen eye for detail and be passionate about driving the growth of our business. By managing, monitoring and optimising the daily trading performance of your product portfolio globally across each website and marketplace, you’ll be able to make a real impact from day one and be critical to our future success.
You’ll be part of an analytical and target-focused team who are driven to make listings sell. Owning all aspects of a product listing, including engaging and persuasive descriptions, photos, video and product reviews; the decision of whether a customer will buy from us lies with you.
As well as new products, you’ll also be focused on optimising existing listings constantly finding new ways to increase the return from every product we stock.
Your ruthless determination and ownership of product listings will mean we’re never sat still. You’ll become a sole sales beacon for your chosen listings, and from this take ownership of the YOY growth of your products.
- Managing and improving the day to day trading activity of your products across each of the global marketplace platforms and websites.
- Creating engaging and informative copy for both new and existing listings, with the sole focus on making these listings sell.
- Working closely with the SEO department to ensure each listing is properly optimised to ensure positive search engine rankings results. The common goal is to be at number one for all of your listings.
- Understanding the determining factors and seasonal effects on your products in order to maximise sales and boost revenue annually.
- Understanding the key target audiences of your products and centring your copy to drive sales directly towards them.
- Analysing KPI metrics daily and reacting accordingly to maximise sales and reporting trends to senior management.
- Working with multiple internal teams such as procurement and marketing and reacting to consumer requests in order to drive sales across all facets of the business.
What you'll need to show us:
- At least a year in a similar role and/or ecommerce environment.
- Exceptional standard of literacy.
- An unbridled energy and desire to make things happen.
- A hunger to improve things. Just because something is selling, it could always sell more. We need analytically minded people who will spot opportunity for expansion.
- Outgoing personality with a proactive approach to issues. You'll be expected to be asking questions and linking in with other departments.
- An understanding of Google Analytics would be beneficial, but training will be given.
- Experience with Microsoft NAV is desirable but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Keen interest in sports.