As Digital Marketing Assistant you will play a part in increasing Net World Sports’ online presence, focusing on key digital marketing areas such as SEO (search engine optimisation), social media, influencers, partnerships & website management.
We don’t do things in half measures here at Net World Sports and employee progression is something we pride ourselves on. Our experienced managers have created a training plan to get you fully trained in multiple areas of Digital Marketing. Accountability and responsibility will be thrown at you quickly during the programme. You might feel tested at times, the learning curve will be large but you will feel rewarded with fast tracking your career at lightning speed.
You’ll spend your time learning and working on all aspects of SEO as well as contributing to other Digital Marketing activity . During this time, you'll see regular pay increasing in line with hitting performance goals.
- Support the SEO Manager with all aspects of SEO activity.
- Produce written copy/content for our websites including buyers guides and product category content.
- Develop relationships with sports clubs, teams and other organisations to create opportunities to promote our brand and products.
- Support the Marketing Executive with partnership and influencer opportunities.
- Provide reporting for various metrics on a monthly or weekly basis if required.
- Make changes/improvements within our Content Management System (Magento) to website products and categories.
- Work closely with other teams within the business such as Content, Development, Product and Sales to drive improvements.
- Review Google search data to identify potential new products and website categories.
- Provide the Content team with insights that help them write product listings.
- Implement technical improvements to our websites to fix any errors.
- Use our analytics platform (Google Analytics) to monitor and review website performance levels, suggesting data-driven improvements for the websites.
- Keep up to date with Digital Marketing trends to ensure we continue to follow best-practice guidelines and take advantage of new opportunities.
What you'll need to show us:
- A Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree or similar qualification in Marketing.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Fluent in English with strong copy-writing skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in Windows operating systems such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical/numerical skills with an ability to interpret data.
- Proactive and results driven, with the ability to pick things up quickly.
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships.
Desirable but not essential:
- Digital Marketing Experience (ideally SEO).
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Net World Sports’ product range.
- Experience with Magento.