Our Customer Service team are an energetic and friendly bunch, all working hard to ensure that every single shopper truly understands how much we value their custom. Our customers are the people who drive our business forward and fuel all future success, therefore their happiness is at the heart of everything we do.
No two queries are ever the same, so we work relentlessly to find solutions which will exceed each individual customer’s expectations. Ultimately, we never want a customer to forget the fantastic experience they’ve had with us, so you’ll be crucial in ensuring we show just how much we care.
Building relationships with our customers is vital and whether you’re reviewing orders, taking payments, arranging shipments or advising on different products, you’ll be the voice of our brands and the customer’s main point of contact.
The hours for this position will be 12 hour shifts working on a 2 on 2 off / 3 on 3 off shift pattern.
As well as your salary you can earn up to £2,500 in bonuses each year!
- You will be responding to queries for all of our products, including our FORZA football goal range which is the fastest selling in the UK.
- You will have full ownership of customer queries, where possible resolving issues first time and maximising the potential each time.
- You’ll be delivering a fantastic experience on the phone, via email, through live chat and over social media.
- You will work alongside your colleagues to spot and monitor trends in queries, continuously suggesting ways to improve our service and ensure that the best experience is given to all customers.
- You will make sure all customers’ needs are met, providing helpful advice and support, going the extra mile to ensure that the customer leaves happy to recommend and return.
- There will also be a range of administrative duties, including courier shipment preparation and processing.
What you'll need to show us:
- You must have recent experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- You’re always professional and have the charisma, energy and interest to establish a rapport with customers, building long-term relationships.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and you’ll thrive on a challenge
- Your communication skills, both written and verbal, are excellent and you’ve got the highest attention to detail.
- You'll thrive in fast-paced, changeable environments.
- You’ve got the confidence to make real time decisions, think on the spot and initiate action.
- You’ll be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft NAV/eBay/Amazon is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
What's in it for you:
This role is based in our office in Wrexham, full-time. We require an immediate start, so applicants must be able to reliably commute to Wrexham Industrial Estate.