Our Customer Service team continually thrives to deliver an excellent standard of service at all times and take a proactive and positive approach to ensure customer satisfaction. Our customers are the people who drive our business forward and fuel all future success, therefore their happiness is at the heart of everything we do.
As each one of our clients and queries are unique, we work hard to find solutions which will exceed all expectations and enhance our customer experience. Ultimately, we never want a customer to forget the fantastic experience they’ve had with us and promote and demonstrate the “Net World Sports Way.” Building relationships with our customers is vital and whether you’re reviewing orders, taking payments, arranging shipments, or advising on different products, you’ll be the voice of our brands and the customer’s main point of contact. If you are hardworking, confident and thrive off a challenge, we want to hear from you.
- Providing an excellent experience to customers who contact through the mediums of telephone, email, or Live chat, providing guidance and advice about products, services, payments, and deliveries.
- You will be responding to queries for all of our products, including our FORZA football goal range which is the fastest selling in the UK.
- To resolve customer queries efficiently and seek to overcome issues on a first-time basis. To be an active and effective listener who can gather important information quickly in difficult circumstances.
- You will work alongside your colleagues to spot and monitor trends in queries, continuously suggesting ways to improve our service and ensure that the best experience is given to all customers.
- You will make sure all customers’ needs are met, providing helpful advice and support, going the extra mile to ensure that the customer leaves happy to recommend and return.
- There will also be a range of administrative duties, including courier shipment preparation and processing.
WHAT WE VALUE:
Our mission is to become the world’s leading sports equipment retailer. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry, talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. So, what do we look for in our hires? Well, Net World Sports is a pretty unique place to work. Our people create our culture, here’s just some of the things we value in our people:
- Good attitude – reliability, accountability and a positive attitude goes a long way!
- Be respectful - treat and speak to each other with respect. Be present, stick to deadlines and be respectful of other people’s time.
- Hard working – don’t be afraid of hard work, roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Approachable – be friendly, kind and willing to help others.
- Supportive – encourage and support each other to do our best!
- Adventurous – we like to find creative solutions and play by our own rules.
- Transparent - Open and honest communication with others and with ourselves
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SHOW US:
- You must have recent experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- You’re always professional and have the charisma, energy and interest to establish a rapport with customers, building long-term relationships.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and you’ll thrive on a challenge
- Your communication skills, both written and verbal, are excellent and you’ve got the highest attention to detail.
- You'll thrive in fast-paced, changeable environments.
- You’ve got the confidence to make real time decisions, think on the spot and initiate action.
- You’ll be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft NAV/eBay/Amazon is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- 8.5 hour shift predominantly Monday – Friday with a range of shifts between 6am-12am including the occasional weekend.
As well as your salary you can earn up to £2,500 in bonuses each year!
This role is based in our office in Wrexham, full-time. We require an immediate start, so applicants must be able to reliably commute to Wrexham Industrial Estate.
Must be eligible to work in the UK