We’re on the lookout for the very best translators to join our ever-expanding foreign language team. If you’ve got talent, determination and ambition, combined with bucket loads of energy and a genuine desire for success, then you’ll be in great company. In return, we’ll provide you with an unrivalled career progression and give you genuine responsibility from day one.
Our Content team are responsible for the delivery of all translated content across the websites and associated channels. Daily you will be translating content in your desired language tailored to Net World Sports’ customers. The decision of whether a customer will buy from us lies with you. You’ll become a sole sales beacon for the product listings of your chosen language, and from this take ownership of the growth of your products, ecommerce platforms and customer service or sales enquiries.
- To familiarise yourself with the key Net World Sports products.
- Ensure that bestselling products are live and optimised in order to maximise sales.
- Translate content from English into the desired language with 100% accuracy across Magento, Amazon & eBay.
- Learn how to upload and edit content on Magento, Amazon and eBay daily.
- Translate and upload A+ content on Amazon and use the Helium10 and SellerApp tools which help with Amazon listings.
- Use SemRush and SEOmofo alongside the SEO manager which can help inform keyword research when optimising listings for search engines
- Familiarise yourself with the priority system and business priorities that we work to in the Content and Foreign Language departments, planning your weekly schedule accordingly.
- Keep track of out of stock listings and know how to manage stock levels on all ecommerce platforms.
- To assist in customer service when your translating skills are needed whether it be over the phone, via email or Amazon and use NAV order management system to solve customer queries.
- To work closely with any other department in the business when the need for translating required.
What you'll need to show us:
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate proactiveness with a keen desire to learn.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- An awareness of the impact of own area on sales, profits and costs.
- Strong academic language qualifications, either at degree level.
- It would be great if you have knowledge of HTML, CSS and SEO, as well as an understanding of content management systems, however it is not essential and will be taught.
- You must be able to translate English written content into your desired language.
What's in it for you:
Applicants must be recent graduates, 2019, 2020 or due to graduate in 2021, with a degree classification 2:2 minimum in a relevant language subject. Our main criteria are dynamic candidates that are eager to learn and develop within our company, a strong academic record with some prior work experience. You must already be based in the UK, available for an immediate start now, or upon completion of your studies.
We like to keep our application process simple and to the point. We want to learn about you, so make sure you include:
- A detailed cover letter with why you think you’d be perfect for our team.
- When you can start.
- Your location.
- The ever-important CV.