We’re on the lookout for the very best graduates to join our ever-expanding team on this journey. If you’ve got talent, determination and ambition, combined with bucket loads of energy and a genuine desire for success, then you’ll be in great company. In return, we’ll provide you with an unrivalled career progression and give you genuine responsibility from day one within busy, exciting and motivated teams.
All our managers and senior managers have been promoted internally, so with our support and guidance this is a chance for you to also benefit from the unlimited opportunity for growth and development.
Our graduate programme runs for 12 months with rotations in four of a number of key departments;
- Customer Care
- Product development
We can also support a rotation within our IT, Web Development, SEO, PPC or Graphic Design departments, providing you have a relevant degree in one of these areas.
All placements will be based at our Head Office in Wrexham and will be full time, working 37.5 hours each week. Every day will be different and you will be faced with different challenges that will require you to manage your workload effectively but you’ll be assigned a mentor in each department who will continue to support you throughout the your rotations.
- Learning core roles in each department.
- Assisting managers, providing support, suggesting ideas and improvements.
- Gaining experience and develop a clear understanding in a range of departments along with their specific targets and goals.
- Developing a thorough awareness and understanding of who our customers are.
- Building effective relationships with colleagues across all areas of the business.
What you'll need to show us
- You’ll be a great communicator, building relationships both internally and externally and you’ve got the highest attention to detail.
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’ll be able to think on your feet.
- You’ll be organised, effectively prioritising tasks with a keen attention to detail.
- You’ll be full of ideas, constantly suggesting ways that we can improve.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and you will love a challenge.
Must be eligible to work and be currently based in the UK.
What’s in it for you:
Applicants must be recent graduates, 2021 or due to graduate in 2022, with a degree classification 2:2 minimum in a relevant subject. We want dynamic candidates that are eager to learn and develop within our company, a strong academic record with some prior work experience.
We like to keep our application process simple and to the point. We want to learn about you, so make sure you include:
- A detailed cover letter with why you think you’d be perfect for our team, along with which departments you’re interested in and why.
- The ever-important CV!
We’ll be in touch after the application deadline has closed to set up interviews for candidates that have been shortlisted.